Thursday, June 30, 2011

Im nude


Well not me but my nail polish is LOL In this manicure Im wearing Zoya Pandora which is AMAZING to say the least. I dont generally like nudes but this is pretty and has been added to my favorite Zoya list. The application was sheer with the 1st coat but a 2nd coat took care of that.The color matches the color in the bottle perfectly. It wasnt streaky at all and was oh soo creamy. This color is a must have by all skintones in my opinion.
This is showing Pandora with the flash on 

This is without the flash to show the actual color !

Beautiful. Do you have this color in your collection ? What do you think about it ? *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Tease! hahaha JK! I really like pandora for a nude polish I don't really have any nudes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe =) Sarah Im the same way I only have 2 and I dont like the other one as much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandora looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...