Friday, June 24, 2011

Milani and Deborah Lippmann manicure

 I used Milani one coat glitters in red sparkle
with an accent nail of Deborah Lippmann ruby red slippers. the Milani application was a little streaky but gave good coverage with one coat.However I did have to use one coat and a half on certain fingers but they may have just been my error. Deborah Lippmann's polish application was great however my brush seems to be defective bc it isnt spreading like my other brushes of her's I have. Anywho I got good coverage with 2 coats and to avoid applying 3 or more of topcoat to my glitters since they are always thirsty I used Gelous bas/topcoat. Gelous is great for glitter polishes or any gritty polish for that matter. 



another pic trying to capture both sparkle and shine in these pretties =)

A side pic showing the sparkle 



The date in this pic is clearly wrong lol disregard that part please 

A close up of ruby red to show you the black jelly base which has chunks of red glitter mix throughout. Also I must say red sparkle was not captured well in these pics !!! red sparkle truly looks like Dorothy red slippers from the Wizard of Oz and that is not a exaggeration at all.*smooches*

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...