Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Make up Trip

Went looking for polish and came home with this. Found  some good stuff on sale too L-R fuchsia sequin cosmetic bag (1.25)  Sally Hansen yellow kitty (1.99) Rimmel midnight blue (1.12) then below that the eye shadow L-R Starry brand (1.99) Wet n Wild Im getting sunburned (1.99), I got good jeans (free),Im feeling retro (1.99) and I dream of greenie (free). The bag and polish I got from CVS. The starry eye shadow came from Rite Aide and the Wet and wild came from Kmart.*smooches*

7 comments:

  1. Nice Haul! I have been meaning to try those palettes! Let me know how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I want more pics of the Starry one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, I haven't found deals like this in a while...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan I will post pics once I use it ... Jean Bean dont be chica =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neeka, go enter my giveaway. You have like 40 minutes left. Lots of WnW stuff. Some isn't listed on the page though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woot woot im going though I never win shit =) thanx for the heads up !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...