Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Make up I wear to Walmart

 So Today I received two swap packages from some ladies in our facebook group one being OPI who the shrek are you which I love and  another was a make up palette from a company called Sleek. The  make up palette name is chaos and the color choice is good. I got my inspiration from who the shrek are you so I used green and yellow for my look.I also used Laura Geller's eye spackle which I swear by and Rimmel lash flirt for my mascara.

A close up to show the green shadow 

Another shot of my eye's 



Another close up of my eye ...btw I did clean the mascara off of my lid before going to wal-mart hehe



Trying a pink lip ( I never wear lipstick not alone pink lol) this is a wet n wild one.Application was smooth and   last awhile for it only costing .99 !!! *smooches*







2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...