Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Make up I wear to Walmart

 So Today I received two swap packages from some ladies in our facebook group one being OPI who the shrek are you which I love and  another was a make up palette from a company called Sleek. The  make up palette name is chaos and the color choice is good. I got my inspiration from who the shrek are you so I used green and yellow for my look.I also used Laura Geller's eye spackle which I swear by and Rimmel lash flirt for my mascara.

A close up to show the green shadow 

Another shot of my eye's 



Another close up of my eye ...btw I did clean the mascara off of my lid before going to wal-mart hehe



Trying a pink lip ( I never wear lipstick not alone pink lol) this is a wet n wild one.Application was smooth and   last awhile for it only costing .99 !!! *smooches*







2 comments:

  1. Give me those lips...I'll put some color on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha im sure you would jean bean lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...