Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Shopping

My nails as of today Butter London Dosh and Rimmel london violet metal as a accent finger with hard candy break up on all ten fingers. Dosh had pretty good coverage with 1 coat but of course I did 2. Rimmel was just as good coverage wise as Butter London. I dont like this combo so I will be changing my nail color shortly.

A close up to show you how break up looks ... it is gold and silver hexagon glitter. It almost looks like flakies.

L-R WnW FuschsiaRama(1.68) Hard Candy loose glitter (3.00) Hard candy break up(2.50) Hard candy wicked (2.50) Milani jewel fx gold (3.97) Borghese stellare notte(2.00) Rimmel London marine blue (1.12) Sally Hansen fairy teal (4.99) and last but not least Funky fingers sand and stilettos (swap) I will be using the loose glitter to add to other polishes once I start mixing my own *Smooches*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...