Friday, June 17, 2011

Deborah Lippmann glitter in the air over China Glaze agent lavender

With flash ! Agent Lavender was applied chalky but is a pretty light lavender.Glitter in the air is very sheer and would work best as a layering polish vs worn alone unless you dont mind putting on about 4 - 5 coats of polish.

Without Flash 
Showing you the finger Sally Hansen grass slipper stained really badly. It even showed through the freaking polish I put on =( By the way I did a rainbow skittle for LGBT month but it was so ugly I decided not to show you guys.*smooches/

3 comments:

  1. but you have to show it! you organized the whole thing lol it turned out cute, show it! show it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I suggested it I didnt organize it lmao but I guess I can show this crap for everyone to see what NOT to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave you the Top 10 award on my blog...see it here: http://refinedandpolished.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...