Saturday, June 18, 2011

My first make up pic

First I want to tell you I have no clue how to do make up. Im not a professional and I learned the little bit that I do know from youtube lol.To get this look I used Laura Geller's baked blush in berry (the coral color),the gold from Wet n Wild Im getting sunburned and Rimmel London mascara called glam eyes lash flirt in kohl black.The reason I use her blush as eyeshadow is bc its too bright for me to wear as a blush. Also the Rimmel mascara is awesome it made my lashes look very long and pretty !!!
I blurred this one so you could see the shimmer that is in eyeshadow.
eyes closed so you can see the colors fully 


Blurred again to see the shimmer 




Just a close up of my eye =) 

My nails today is some purple by Orly I cant remember the name bc I went the nail salon to get my nails filled (sorry) topped with OPI thrills in beverly hills ( I purchased this one thats how I know lol). It was soo much sparkly in person *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...