Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OPI and Ulta brand manicure

I used OPI sparrow me the drama and Ulta brand material girl. Sparrow me the drama is showing up lighter here then in person it resembles a lighter version pepto bismol in my opinion.Its a very pretty pink and good to go with 2 coats.It was a little streaky going on but my top coat fixed that problem.


Material girl is very pretty and you could get away with one coat but I used two. Great application and coverage.I was already warned by a friend that it is a thirsty polish meaning you will more then likely need to use 2 coats of top coat to smooth it out. With that being said I used my top coat gelous which I swear by when using gritty polishes so once dried it was smooth


Blurred to show the different colored glitter *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the colors! Now I need Material Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks very nice. Your nails are very strong and long :X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...