Saturday, June 25, 2011

Maybelline pulse perfection review

So today I received my order from Barielle,my Maybelline mascara from ebay and my rings I purchased from Kristin who run's Manicured monkey. the Barielle colors L-R Myzra's Meadow, Welcome ohm ( the pink and blue water marble ring is shown with this one so much prettier in person) , Do unto others, and positive zen-ergy (which shows the light green and light blue water marble ring). I decided to try out the mascara since I was curious and heard mixed reviews. 
I only did one eye to show the difference and to make sure you see the difference I opted not to put any make up on ( this eye is completely bare meaning no mascara)
This is one coat on top and bottom lashes 
This is with one coat of mascara to show how it looks closed 
This is with 2 coats and it didnt do much of a difference but it did start to get clumpy (one coat on the bottom)
This is shown with 2 coats 

Both eyes in the shot so you can clearly see the difference in the 2. The application was very easy and the vibrating did make I difference.I didnt have to wiggly it while applying I just pressed the button on the wand and went from lash to tip as the package suggest. Overall I like this Mascara so far. I will give it the real test when I go out for the night and see how it holds up *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...