Monday, June 6, 2011

Milani Manicure

As soon as I put this polish on I knew I was in love =) I put Milani one coat glitter in gold glitz on all ten fingers and then to add a little something extra I put Milani jewel fx gold on 2 fingers on each hand. Both polishes applied like butter!!! I was skeptical about it being called one coat glitter because I have never used a glitter polish that has given me complete coverage with 2 coats not alone 1. Sure enough one coat was more then enough.Milani has won me over and I will be going back to buy every single bottle out on display. Enough with running my mouth here goes the pics 





Blurred to try and show the holo-y glitter mixed through out the polish.It is so sparkly in person the pics didnt do this polish justice.I recommend this color for everyone all shades and ages.*smooches*
This picture was taken with my phone to show the glitter better on the accent nail 

7 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...