Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July manicure

So I decided to do a mani for Independence day !!! I dont know how to do nail art of any kind so I said hey I will just use the our flag colors =) I chose Zoya Isla (red) ,OPI skull & glossbones (a light grey but I used it as my white), Zoya Tallulah(blue), and china glaze fairy dust (a scattered holo glitter top coat).
These colors look great together. Zoya Isla is my favorite polish  hands down. The application is perfect the coverage you get with one coat and the compliments I receive while wearing her is why I say she is my favorite just to name a few reasons LOL.Skulls & glossbones is a pretty light grey however the application with this one was streaky and it took me 3 coats to cover all the bald spots =( however once dried it did look good !! Tallulah is a very pretty blue and you could get away with one coat with this one.Its not too bright,not to dark so I would say anyone could wear this blue.Fairy dust is a must have for any polish lover. It gives any and every color a sexy feel about it.Its soo glittery and makes your colors pop when you layer it.

I blurred the pic to show the scattered holo.I hope everyone has a good weekend and a happy 4th if you do celebrate it ! *smooches*














9 comments:

  1. Yeah, Isla is so far my fav Zoya too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx ladies !!! Im glad to hear you all like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love it Neeka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Tallulah is my all-time favorite and I just recently discovered the beauty that is Fairy Dust. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx huns =) and Tallulah is winning over my heart !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mani. I think the color combo is one of my favs.... Miss you in PAA on Fb... Did you find another group? I am looking for another if you have any suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Crystal aww thanx snickerdoodle and I did find another group that I love and your more then welcomed to join its called nail polish and gossip...Look us up LOl =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...