Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zoya True Collection (Spring 2012)

  • Cho – vanilla shimmer metallic
  • Farah latte beige cream        
  • Bevin – pale sage green cream        
  • Skylar – silvered slate blue metallic     
  • Tru – gilded purple orchid metallic       
  • Lotus –  light lotus purple metallic     

 First off I want to apologize about the delay getting these swatches up. It has been cloudy for most of this past week.Also I want to let everyone know I ordered a newer model camera so hopefully my swatches will turn out closer to real life.
Zoya Skylar a medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks.A soft blue that's bold without being too dark, bright or flashy

Another shot of Skylar.


Zoya Bevin is a dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish. A stylish and unique shade for when you want something different from the usual mint green.


Zoya Tru is a saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red.Bold and saturated warm color made even more interesting with color-shifting shimmer

Another shot of Tru.

Zoya Lotus on all fingers except the pinky which has Zoya Neeka for a comparison.Zoya Lotus is a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold.? A dreamy smoky shade for purple lovers that looks both soft and luminous.Zoya Neeka is clearly darker then Lotus.I think they both are worth having.
Overall Im very pleased with this collection.Bevin has to be my favorite even though Im a purple lover. I dont have any colors that look like Bevin.All of these polishes are full coverage so 2 coats and a top coat was all I needed. I will post the nudes shortly. 
This entire collection is available on Zoya's website which is www.zoya.com.You can buy them separately for $8 each or the entire collection for $48.
(These products were sent to me from their PR department for review but this has no influence over my opinion about these products)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh sweet. These look good. I'm awaiting my order. Newbie on your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy !!! It will be well worth the wait and welcome to blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...