Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eye of the day

So I told you guys in an earlier post I bought a new camera. Im completely in love with it however Im still trying to find the best settings for make up swatches. I used Urban decays Naked palette for this look.

I used sin in the inner corners of my eyes.I then put toasted beside that and blended the two together. I put hustle on the outer v to deepen the color. I blended out the harsh lines then used smog as my highlight. For some reason it isnt showing up in the pics  =\

I filled my eyebrows in with a lip liner brush and a brown eyeliner pencil.I lined my top lash line with Bobbie Browns gel liner in black.

I finished the look with L'Oreal false lash mascara. 

I hope the swatches look ok as I will continue to work on the settings until the pictures look true to real life.*Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...