Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve Mani













So for new years eve I decided I wanted to do a glitter bomb for my nails. I picked 4 different glitter polishes that just jumped out at me when I was picking my colors. L-R Zoya Ivanka,Zoya Mimi,OPI Glow up already,and OPI Simmer and shimmer.

I blurred it here so you could see how sparkly it is =) First I did two coats of Ivanka as a base then I put Mimi just on the tips. I then started layering the two OPI's. I dont know exactly how many coats I used of those two but it I know it was alot. Anyways my nails looked amazing bring in the new year. I hope you all had a good time bringing 2012 in.*Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...