Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First make up look of 2012

The title says it all !!! We took a trip to my mothers today and I decided to do a quick eye look. the products pictured L-R Kat Von D setting spray,Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner in black,MAC dare you from the wonder woman collection,Urban Decay primer potion in original,Too Faced shadow insurance glitter glue,Urban Decay naked palette, and Killa Monroe eye bling in Champagne.

This look took maybe 5 or 10 minutes. I primed my eyes,put dark horse in my crease, put on my glitter glue,added champagne( a loose glitter),and lined my lash line with the black gel liner.I forgot to put the mascara I used in the pic but I used great lashes lots of lashes. I finished the look with Kat's setting spray called Locked n Loaded. If you have any questions about the items or where you can purchase them from just post a comment.Thanks for reading*Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...