Thursday, January 19, 2012

Zoya True Collection (Spring 2012) The nudes

Zoya Farrah (with flash) is an opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish.An always appropriate neutral to add to your polish wardrobe.


Zoya Farrah without flash

Zoya Cho is an opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer.A light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.

A close up of Cho to sow the shimmer. I love this nude on me especially with the added shimmer. I used two coats to get complete coverage.You can purchase these polishes separately for $8 or you can purchase the entire True collection for $48.Find these polishes and more from Zoya @ www.zoya.com .
(These products were sent to me from their PR department for review but this has no influence over my opinion about these products)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...