Monday, January 2, 2012

A holographic purple


So I did a swap with one of my favorite Aussie's,Sarah from Shatter me Claire. I told her what I was looking for and she delivered. This pretty reddish purple name is Ozotic 513. As many of you know,purple is one of my favorite colors so I couldnt wait to put this baby on.



I used two coats and a top coat.If you can get your hands on this I recommend everyone to get it. For ladies in the US (and worldwide for that matter) that doesnt have easy access to Ozotics you can check out http://shop.llarowe.com/main.sc.Leah Ann is a US stockist for many great  brands.Thanks again Sarah for the awesome.Do you have any Ozotic's ? What do you think about this brand ? *Smooches*

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...