Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yet another Ulta and CVS trip

I really did good at Ulta today with all of my coupons and their specials they had going on. Everything I purchased totaled less then 35 bucks !!! One of the cashiers didnt even realize she let me use a 5 off of 10  dollar coupon on a transaction that was less then 10 dollars, Hell I didnt even notice until I got home and went over my receipts and saw I got poshe top coat and Barielle wool you marry me for 3.98 (poshe was 6.99 and barielle was on sale for 1.99) Everything shown L-R earth therapeutics wooden foot file,earth therapeutics heel repair,earth therapeutic nail + cuticle nutrient conditioner ( they were buy 1 get 1 50% off), shower smoothie in butter cream, shower smoothie in hand and body cream in butter cream ( buy 2 get 2 free),earth therapeutics crystalline pedicure wand and poshe top coat ... then in front of that L-R Barielle wool you marry me sally hansen HD in three D, sally hansen HD in lite ( they were 1.75 at CVS) ,confetti in ice ice baby, confetti in pink confetti....in front of the sally hansen polishes is ulta lip gel in tangerine and ulta super shiny gloss in flirtini (both free) and last but not least some nail care sticks. Today was a good shopping day =) btw I'm just getting home from a cook out WTF who has a cook out until 2am only my family but you gotta love em !!! I had a great time *smooches*





4 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...