Monday, May 23, 2011

The ABC's about me

The ABC's of ME!


A. AGE:23 


B. Bed Size: King 


C. Chore I hate: Dishes


D. Day-monday 

E. Essential start of your day:feeding my children then myself lol 

F. Favorite Color:blue 

G. Gold or Silver?:Silver

H. Height:5' 7"

I. Instruments: Cant play any but I like drums 

J. Job Title:Stay At home Mother

K. Kids: 3 (2 girls and 1 boy all under the age of 6) 

L. Live:South Carolina 

M. Mom's name:Joyce 

N. Nicknames:M.I.L.F/Ms.Grimreaper (lol)/nee-na and a bunch of others that i cant think of 

O. Overnight stay at hospital: After I had my son 2 days later the left side of my face became numb then the whole left side of my body come to find out I was diagnosed with bells palsy =( 

P. Pet Peeves:people without manners (the basics please and thank you), people who chew really loudly, the sound of popping gum,etc etc  

Q. Quote from a movie: You told harpo to beat me ? I'll kill em dead 


R. Right or left handed: Right 

S. Siblings: two ( one sister and 1 adopted brother) 

T. Time you wake up: whenever my babies wake up 

U. Underwear:thongs or boy shorts

V. Vegetable you hate:squash 

W. What makes you late?: pregnancy lol 

X. Xrays you've had:cant remember what for but ive had em 

Y. Yummy foods you can make: baked salmon, spaghetti,pork chops,banana-less banana pudding 

Z. Zoo: riverbanks 

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...