Saturday, May 14, 2011

My first trip to Ulta

My first trip to Ulta and I think I did pretty good ! I used a few coupons and my grand total came to roughly 25 dollars. L-R China Glaze for Audrey(free from sally's beauty) Piggy Polish in blue-ty call,Ulta alter ego,Ulta purple haze,Ulta dance teal dawn, Butter London dosh and Ulta lip gel in grape fruit.
 So I found my way over to Wal-greens which had a plethora of Sally's crackles so I grabbed 2 since they were 6.99 a piece.Went to the register and the helpful cashier advised me she had 2 coupons that she knew she wasn't going to use and offered them to me. Of course I accepted =) they were 2.00 off each polish so it brought the price to 4.99 a piece which was an added bonus. I got the gold and the pink since i already have the black and silver shatter by O.P.I. Which brings me to my package that Jeanie of Midnight manicures sent me the other day. I was only expecting 1 or 2 polishes not the shit load of stuff she sent me =) Her package included O.P.I silver shatter that i have been dying for lol China Glaze fairy dust,Orly shine ,Deborah Lippmann brown eyed girl, Crayola's scented polish set (she said give them to my babies but of course I will be using them as well ha ha),some 3d nail stickers and some Mary Kay satin hands cream (not pictured). I have some of the coolest friends I must say =) I cant wait to use all of these products !!!! Thanx again Jeanie you are the best =)

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! I got Fairy Dust today too. Can't wait to play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx chic Ive never heard of it until Jeanie sent it to me and i love looking at it in the bottle so I cant wait to use try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Southern Sisters Polish did a post on it a few weeks ago and I kept forgetting about it. It's sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how you like DL Brown Eyed Girl. I put mine on last night and I love it...but you know me, I like dark brown! On the pics mine shows up with a burgandy tint, that's not the way it looks in person though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...