Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My first jelly sandwich

L-R Nubar White polka dot and New York Summer Hot orange

Back view 

So I have been seeing this trend going on awhile now and decided to try it myself. I started with 1 coat of hot orange and 2 coats of white polka dot. I finished it off with one more coat of hot orange. The pic above is without flash.
This mani took forever to dry !!! I went to sleep a few hours after doing my nails and still had smudges when I wont up. 

You can see the smudges in this pic on the ring and pinkie finger. Overall I liked how this came out and look forward to doing more jelly sandwiches.What do you think about this combo ? Have you tried this technique yet ?  *Smooches*


6 comments:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...