Monday, June 11, 2012

Im back ... finally LOL !!!

So much has happened since I have last made a post. My son had an asthma attack (didnt even know he had asthma),my husband needed emergency surgery,my laptop was in the shop for 2 weeks etc etc etc. That was alot to take in such short amount of time. Any who before going to the beach I decided to do a beachy mani.
 
Nail venturous Floam and OPI (mini) fly

                                        Back view

I put one coat of Fly on every nail then added 2 coats of floam on each nail except my pinkie. Fly is pretty opaque in one coat. For some reason in the photo it looks like I missed a spot.

I stayed at the beach for 5 days and this mani held up pretty well considering I was in the sand, beach water and pool everyday. I loved this combo, enough to not change it even though I took back up polishes. Anyways I hope you guys missed me as much as I missed you guys.*Smooches*

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back!! And hopefully you had enough "adventures" to sit back for a while and just relax!
    And Floam is cool. Hands down.
    And I love your background pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I missed you and hope you had a great time at the beach after all your excitement! Floam is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...