Sunday, August 28, 2011

Its about me

Soooo I saw this on Ashley's blog from Polished components and decided to steal it from her page. Im sure she wont mind =) 
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? wiggles
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?always locking and making sure the doors are locked
3. Do you have any weird phobias?clowns scare me but idk if thats weird
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?Miley Cyrus party in the usa
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?lying to me is a huge one
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?biting my nails
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? right side at night left side during the day
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name? winnie the pooh
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? I never go to starbucks bc I dont like coffee
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?dont overly color in your eyebrows and I do it  sometimes LOL
11. Which way do you face in the shower? face forward I like to feel the water on my face =)
12. Do you have any weird body skills? I can put my legs behind my back may not be weird for some but being Im plus sized its weird to me
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway? ben and jerrys ice cream
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? hey snickerdoodle or uh huh
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing-nothing (TMI ? uh huh lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...