Sunday, August 21, 2011

My first eye/outfit of the night !

I went out of town today to go see my mom and as usual I had to wear something over the top LOL. This is my first time doing an outfit or eye of the night so I said hey you gotta start somewhere.
This is a Dereon chain top with a pair of leopard leggings from Torrid. I also had on some nine west black sandals.My eyes look weird in the pic and the red eye option didnt fix it.
I used colors from the Urban decay Naked palette for this look. First I primed my eyes with Urban decay primer potion in greed.I used creep(black) and half baked. I lined the bottom of my eyes with creep then topped it off with my rimmel's lash flirt mascara. What do you think about my first eye/outfit of the day ? Would you like to see more posts like this ? *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to see posts this at least weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyes look like cat eyes so u truly match all over. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your leggings they rock :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...