Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Instant Cover review

I was sent this instant cover for review so I decided to try it out on one of my many tattoos. 
Before shot ( this was my first ever tattoo so yes it needs to be touched up)
Here's my wrist with the tattoo covered up. I was sent the deep tone which almost matched my skin perfectly.Instant cover is described as a concealing cream that is ideal for legs that need some extra loving. Intended to minimize any skin-tone imperfection from head to toe, this cream will become your most-adored vanity staple. 
The container says allow it to dry for 10 minutes but for me I had to wait about 20 for it to be completely dry. I didnt rub it into my skin I just dabbed it on in various spots to get complete coverage. I would say it can cover spider veins fine since it covered my tattoo without any problems.


Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Instant Cover is available in Light, Medium and Deep for $40 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

(This product was sent to me from their PR department for review but this has no influence over my opinion about this product)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...