Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Glitter Gal and Zoya

Glitter Gal 10 to midnight and Zoya Carey.The glitter gal's are sooo small so I decided to do a reverse accent nail manicure and layer it over Carey.

This pic was taken in the shade. You can slightly see the holo.


Another shot with the flash showing the beautiful linear holo. I put one coat of 10 to midnight on top of Carey to save on product,I did two coats on the accent nail. Do you have either of these polishes ? what do you think about them ? Have you entered my giveaway ? If not enter HERE *Smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty! :) Is the reverse accent nail a new trend? I've been seeing it more lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) I think it is. This is my first time trying it LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...