Monday, February 20, 2012

My glitter bomb

I went to Claires today for the Deborah Lippmann candy shop dupe which I did pick up but one of their other collections caught my eye. Precious metals was the name and it included 5 mini glitters. I decided to do a glitter combo using some of them.The mini glitters have no names or numbers which is kind of ridiculous.The pink is China Glazes Conga to my cabana. 
I love this combination !!! These pictures arent doing this combo any justice. The glitters were very easy to use and I got good coverage which shocked me. This was 1 coat of each glitter on top of 2 coats of conga to my cabana.

Random side shot.Now tell me this isnt pretty LOL
Blurred to show the different colors 

As some of you may know Im a gamer chick and today I got this pink controller for my ps3.I love it. do you have any glitters from Claire's ? What do you think about them ? Have you entered my giveaway yet ? *Smooches*






6 comments:

  1. loving all the colors of these glitters combined! it sucks that they dont have names/numbers though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! <3 pink controller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone and agreed luvmylacquer I thought that was weird too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color combo is amazing! Oh, and I'm totally jealous of your pink controller too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...