Thursday, October 20, 2011

My first time using a bent eyeliner brush

Ive been in the mood to try new products that I have been scared of for the longest. To name a few gel eyeliner, liquid eyeliner and lipstick. I picked up the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush from target and the Maybelline gel liner from walmart. I got the Loreal H.I.P duo from CVS.

The gel looks really black in the pic but it is a ashy black when you put it on =( However I do like it but Im still on the hunt for a pure deep shiny black.
This was my first time trying the bent eyeliner and I must say I love it. Very easy to use so Im glad I picked it up. I put the gold out of the duo over the lid only. *Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...