Monday, August 6, 2012

Zoya Diva Collection

Zoya Diva Collection


 Elisa is described by Zoya as a bright, shining medium crimson red with subtle gold shimmer and a glowing metallic finish.I did one coat on every nail except the pointer which is 2 coats.

Suri is described by Zoya as a medium blue-toned purple with delicate red and blue shimmer and a smooth metallic finish.I did 1 coat on every nail except the pointer which is 2 coats,

Another shot that shows the purple 

Song is described by Zoya as a bold, vibrant medium primary blue with silver and blue glittery metallic sparkle.I did one coat on every nail except the pointer which is 2 coats.


Ray is described as a dark blackened pine green with smooth, delicate silver and green frost shimmer.I did 1 coat on every nail except the pointer which is 2 coats.

Feifei is described by Zoya as a medium steel blue base with heavy gold, blue and pink iridescent metallic sparkle. I did 2 coats on every nail except the pinkie which is one coat.

Daul is described by Zoya as a medium red-toned purple base with heavy purple and gold iridescent metallic sparkle.I did 2 coats on every nail except the pinkie which is one coat.

This is collection has made me fall in love with shimmers again. Even though I liked them all Elisa and Feifei are 2 of my favs. The coverage and dry time was great also. You can purchase the entire collection for $48 or each polish individually for $8 from www.zoya.com .

These polishes were sent to me for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. I liked all of these, I didn't really have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked them all but Elisa may be my new favorite/go to red

      Delete
  2. These all look really good on you! Great pictures doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...