Wednesday, November 23, 2011

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes


I won this bottle from L'Oreal's facebook fanpage a few weeks ago and received it in the mail today and had to try it. I love the bottle bc it could double as a mirror for me to put my lipgloss on =) 


As you can clearly see in the before pic (even though its blurry as ever) I barely have any visible lashes. In the after pic that is one coat on top and bottom lashes. It made a huge difference with just one coat. I love everything about this mascara except the brush because it is just too long for me.However I could see me buying this in the future bc the product is great.*Smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog pal.

    I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...