Thursday, January 10, 2013

Zoya Lovely (Spring 2013) Collection

 Lovely, just LOVELY!
Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallic's and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other...
 Zoya Julie is described by Zoya as a full-coverage, soft wisteria purple metallic. I could not get this color to capture correctly on my camera. Julie is lighter then this in person. 

Zoya Blu is described as a full-coverage, soft and delicate pale baby blue with a glossy creme finish.

Zoya Jaqueline is described as a full-coverage, perfect magnolia nude cream. 

Zoya Neely is described as a full coverage earliest spring green in a glossy creme finish.

Zoya Piaf is described as a full-coverage, fresh forsythia ( flowering plants) yellow metallic. 


Zoya Gie Gie is described as a full-coverage, blushing cherry blossom pink metallic.

Lovely is the perfect collection for spring. I love the array of colors and finishes. I used 2 coats per polish which provided me complete coverage. You can purchase this entire collection for $48 from www.zoya.com or separately for $8 each color. Which colors are you interested in ? Have you ordered any yet ? 


These products were sent to me for review. I gave my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...