Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My first NerdLacquer

Front view
Back view 
This color had me really excited looking at the bottle.Unfortunately when I actually put it on I was a little disappointed bc most of the glitter didnt shine through like the bottle =( 

Heres a shot with flash to show how the glitter is covered by the base. Now dont get me wrong this is still a pretty color and I dont regret buying it I just wish the glitter would show like in the bottle. 

Heres a shot without flash showing the gold hex glitter. Application was pretty good so with 2 coats I got complete coverage. Do you have this color ? what do you think about it ? *Smooches*

4 comments:

  1. i love me some nerdlacquer!! this looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I don't own any nerdlaquers yet but I think I need to get some. Did you use a topcoat with this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this but might love it if the glitter translated better from the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have another nerdlacquer coming so Im excited. I got this one without swatches so I didnt know what to expect. Melissa I agree that would make it even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...