Monday, December 19, 2011

Zoya Kristen and Relvon Whimsical

Zoya Kristen from Zoya's most recent winter collection called Feel. I used 2 coats but you could easily get full coverage with only 1.

I added Relvon Whimsical on top. 


I had to use 3 coats to get the amount of glitter you see.whimsical is more of a layering polish in my opinion.

I love this combo and I think I will be wearing it for alittle while longer.Do you have either of these polishes ? What are your thoughts on them ? *Smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Looks great on you doll! I knew you would like Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with these two, Neeka! You know, I wasn't sure how Kristen would look on my cafe au lait/caramely skin. But after taking the plunge (Zoya may have greased the wheels a bit with their amazing flash promos recently!), I must say that I think Kristen is a must-have for everyone! And Kristen is especially gorgeous on YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kesh! your the reason I picked it up. Joy Thanks so much for the compliment. I love me some Zoya and the promos make it so we can get more then we may need LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...