Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I love my Girly Bits

So along side the polish I was sent for review from Pam (http://inthelifeofamilf.blogspot.com/2011/12/girly-bitsseas-day-review.html) I also bought a few more to add to my collection.
Razzle Dazzle(without flash) is her name. I almost cried when I put this polish on LOL.I dont know why I just did. I used 2 coats and one top coat which is amazing for glittery polishes which tend to be thirsty when it comes to top coats.

Another shot (with flash) 

Denim Divas.This was 2 coats and 1 top coat as well. Very pretty blue!!!

I topped it with Ozotics 529 which is a duochrome glitter kind of polish which complimented Denim Divas very well.Overall Im very pleased with Pam's brand Girly Bits and Im looking forward to buying more from her and I recommend all polish lovers to check her blog out HERE.*Smooches*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...