Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zoya Hot Lips Lip Gloss 3rd but not least ...

Boudoir is described by zoya.com as a medium mauve nude cream

Visa is described by zoya.com as a deep blue red cream

Fame is described by zoya.com as a pale nude cream

Starlet is described by zoya.com as a sparkling cooper magenta 

Entourage is described by zoya.com as a shimmering medium cherry red
As my other two review posts stated these smell ohh soo good.They are not sticky and I recommend them to everyone.With the color selection these are a good alternative for those like myself that isnt drawn to lipstick but still like a hint of color. They last pretty long thru out the day and go on ulta smooth.
These retail for 6 dollars a piece and can be purchased on zoya.com

(These products were sent to me from their PR department for review but this has no influence over my opinion about these products)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.Do not leave your blog links in the comments unless you have tagged me in a post or it will be deleted.Thanks again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...